Maybe Valentine the Day of Love, but who said to wait till then?
Generally, women let their men to take the lead in a relationship and romance. And this is great if you are married to Don Juan or Casanova. Every night would feel like heavens. And roses and poetry would surround you. You would never have to try to get him off TV, so you could have dinner together. However, chances are your husband isn’t as romantic, as you wish he was. But it doesn’t mean your life together can’t be passionate and filled with romance. It just maybe that you have to invest little more to it.
Get message delivered instantly with these tips:
- Let all your “fears” go. If you think you look sexy and “act” sexy, men will think you are sexy too. Remember, confidence is sexy.
- If you have children, you obviously want to wait before they are asleep. But seduction stars long before your hubby even comes home from work. Does he take lunch to work? If so, slip a sexy note in his lunch bag, but leave a hint of a mystery in that note to keep him wondering about you.
- Write a tantalizing note on bathroom’s mirror after your shower. And the fact it’s there only for a moment, makes it even sexier.
- Getting into his head is half of the battle, so don’t stop there. Call him or write an email saying that you have been having bad thoughts about him all day long.
- Good idea is to ask him to shop for a fantasy item, he wants you to wear.
- Flirt with another man or better with woman. Sexual behavior, not to say when others favorably respond to you, will evoke natural instincts in him. But, be reasonable, and flirt with someone like waiter or bartender at a restaurant – not your ex-boyfriend.
- Become a beautiful stranger. Remember that actress that every guy keep starring in the movie? Let her inspire you. Get some make-up ideas, reintroduce your man to your favorite high heels. But, most important, act playful and confident.
- Take the remote. If your husband isn’t initiative, take control and see, if he enjoys you being in charge. If you see him sitting on the couch, walk over to him and place your hands against his shoulders as you straddle him, then kiss his neck and tell him what you want to do to his body. Use your eyes too – give him your sexy bedroom look.
- Party with yourself. “If you get turned on (or even orgasm) before your date, the signs of arousal, like full lips, pink cheeks and the pheromones women emit when turned on will all work on him in primal ways. So, go ahead and spend some time for pleasure before you see him. Oh, and don’t be afraid to tell him all about it,”
- One of the easiest way to turn a man on is simply to say how great he is. Think of something he excels at when in bed, and whisper about it in his ear. Chances are he will prove your words to be right same night.
When You Get to the Room
Most people like to give pleasure and be pleasured, but because of unrealistic standards set by Hollywood and magazines most women are so uncomfortable with their bodies that they make love in the dark or in a very dim light. Forget about that! Pleasure in sex comes from relaxation. If you are constantly worrying about your body, you won’t get full satisfaction. Men are visual creatures, you have to show them some. And don’t say that you want him, instead show him that he wants you.
When the time finally comes to making love. Help him out of those cumbersome clothes, start slowly with neck down first. Dance for him little bit. Never done strip tease for your husband? This would be a good time to try it out. Play with your breasts, men can’t resist them – they don’t have them, so they are really intrigued by them. Be playful and take things slowly. Massage might be a good idea. Don’t focus all activity only on things, that first come to your mind, give attention to his neck, back and hands too. Run your tongue over his body while looking at his eyes and lips. Be relaxed and occasionally rub your body against his, he will enjoy it no matter how unfit you think you are. Let foreplay to last at least half hour before moving into sex.
When making love, don’t lay there. Move your hips and ride and roll. Thrust your hips towards him. Unfortunately, due to man’s nature, he might not last very long, but you sure will be confident in seducing your man!